For any Salesforce Admin or developer, if there is a requirement to Export multiple workflow rules for multiple objects (for any Standard or Custom Object)
Benefits of using BOFC Application for Exporting Workflow rules:
- Works for both Standard and Custom Object rules
- Perform any action on (Single or Multiple) workflow rules
- Perform any action on rules of (Single or multiple) objects at same time
- Easy to use with few clicks
- Saves ample amount of time of doing manual work
Few Simple Steps to Export Workflow Rules in Salesforce
1. Open the BOFC Home > Click “Bulk Update, Delete & Export Workflow Rules”
2. It will open below screen for Workflows
3. User can select single or multiple objects for which workflow rules needs to be exported. Also, select “Export Workflow Rule” and it will display a button called “Click to Initiate Export”
4. Once this button “Click to Initiate Export” is clicked, it will download the file of workflow rules for selected objects.
For any queries or suggestions, you can write your comment in the comment box or for further assistance contact us at https://www.salesforcebofc.com/#contact-frm or mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Salesforce BOFC Expert will help you get the best out of it.
We appreciate your valuable inputs.