IDEA: For any Salesforce Admin or developer, there is a requirement to mass delete fields for an Custom or Standard Object. It would be tedious job to delete each field one by one using Salesforce Standard process. These type of work requests would take more effort and time, so one of the best option to overcome this situation is by using the this appexchange tool called Bulk Object Field Creator (BOFC)
Few Simple Steps to Delete Multiple Custom Fields in Salesforce objects
1. Open the BOFC Bulk Field Deletion Screen. BOFC Home > Bulk Field Deletion
2. It will open below screen for BOFC Field Deletion
3. Select the Object Name from drop down and Click on “Fetch Existing Fields” button to display all the fields of a selected objec
4. Select the Fields which you want delete by selecting checkbox infront of each row.
5. Once fields are selected, Click “Delete Custom Fields” button to delete fields from Salesforce.
6. Once the delete action is completed, it will show “Success or Error” status message infront of each row