For any Salesforce Admin or developer, if there is a requirement to Update multiple workflow rules for multiple objects (for any Standard or Custom Object)
Workflow updates includes:
- Changing Rule description for multiple rules
- Changing Rule status from Active to Inactive or vice-versa for multiple rules
Benefits of using BOFC Application for Updating Workflow rules:
- Works for both Standard and Custom Object rules
- Perform any action on (Single or Multiple) workflow rules
- Perform any action on rules of (Single or multiple) objects at same time
- Easy to use with few clicks
- Saves ample amount of time of doing manual work
Few Simple Steps to Update Workflow Rules in Salesforce
1. Open the BOFC Home > Click “Bulk Update, Delete & Export Workflow Rules”
2. It will open below screen for Workflows
3. User can select single or multiple objects for which workflow rules needs to be updated. Also, select “BOFC Update Workflow Rules” and it will display a button called “Display Workflow Rules”
4. Once this button is clicked, it will display all the workflow rules related to selected objects:
Above image has many features (each number has its description as below):
- Display all the workflow rules where “Is Active” and “Description” columns are editable
- It shows user of workflows on page and how many are selected
- User can use filter options to filter specific workflow rules:
- Filter by Object Name (if multiple objects are selected)
- Filter by workflow rule names
- Filter by Status
- Use “Apply Filters” and “Clear Filters” button to search and reset them.
- Button “Update Workflow Rules” – On clicking this button, it will update all the selected workflows in the system
- Use Pagination to navigate to next/previous page, if number of workflows are more than 80.
5. Select all the workflow rules by clicking “Select All” or by selecting each workflow rules individually.
6. Final Status in Green. Workflow updated successfully
For any queries or suggestions, you can write your comment in the comment box or for further assistance contact us at https://www.salesforcebofc.com/#contact-frm or mail us: email@example.com. Our Salesforce BOFC Expert will help you get the best out of it.
We appreciate your valuable inputs.